entertainingblogrecipes
KansasCityWeddingsMenu
The Bliss List
item3
The Blog
KC REAL WEDDINGS  |
Logowbackground
 become a bliss list
StudioDanMeiners
subscribe

Saturday, March 20, 2010

DIY | Will you be my Bridesmaid Cards | Peony Bundles | Flowers




I delivered these bunch of white peonies to my bridesmaids this week - aren't they sweet? I plan for our wedding bouquets to be all white peonies and to use this soft blue grosgrain ribbon, so I thought this would be a great way to ask my friends to be a part of the wedding.

The "Will you be my Bridesmaid?" card template is below! I printed mine on a silk linen paper and backed it with Luxe Cream cardstock from Paper-Source.


1 comment:

April & Alisha said...

Those are adorable! If only I hadn't already given my bridesmaids cards. Oh and thanks so much for the heads up on the J. Crew sale last week. My ladies were able to order just in time :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

item2a2a1
occasions
IMG4794
DSC2447
item2a2a2
ColorPaletteSophisticated
shawgibbs
Ads1a2b
blisslogostl
SIKCUnionStationRogers071205
Ads1a1a1
item2
Ads1a1a1a
a97a59719eo
Ads1a1a1b
blueandpinkscake
Ads1a1a1a1a
Ads1a1a
JMH0788
Ads1a1a1a1
FacebookJandaMac01
Logowbackground  become a bliss list item2a2a1 item2a2a2