entertainingblogrecipes
KansasCityWeddingsMenu
The Bliss List
item3
The Blog
KC REAL WEDDINGS  |
Logowbackground
 become a bliss list
StudioDanMeiners
subscribe

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Design Board | Powder Blue, Light Pewter, White & Ivory

As most of you know (via facebook status change...), I have made the move from wedding planner to bride-to-be. That being said... I won't be giving away too many of my wedding planning details on the blog (I want my guests/future husband/family/etc. to be surprised!), but I will be sharing some of my inspiration, planning timelines, and the occasional dilemma.




Like most newly engaged brides, my head is filled with color palettes, flowers, dresses, stationery and cakes... to get all of this under control, I'm going to create several design boards and share them with Mike (and the blog)... it will be a surprise as to which one I choose!

I LOVE this color palette - to me it screams (or maybe it sighs softly...) sweetness. Soft blues and greys, beautiful white flowers (peonies, garden roses) and rich satin.

Dresses : J.Crew Silk Dupioni Marlene in Light Pewter & J.Crew Silk Taffeta Sabine Dress in Ivory | Ribbon : Midori Double Faced Satin in Seafoam | Cake : Classic Cakes (Andrea Britt, Bliss List Member) I changed this cakes ribbon from pale yellow to soft blue for the sake of this design board because I love this cake! | Stationery : Marthastewartweddings.com

Are you newly engaged? Send me an email with some of your wedding inspiration and I'll create a design board for you! Just email jenny@blisslistkc.com




2 comments:

Dettagli Weddings said...

this looks like you, jenny!

KiSS Events said...

Congrats on your engagement Jenny! I love the design board. I look forward to seeing the rest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

item2a2a1
occasions
IMG4794
DSC2447
item2a2a2
ColorPaletteSophisticated
shawgibbs
Ads1a2b
blisslogostl
SIKCUnionStationRogers071205
Ads1a1a1
item2
Ads1a1a1a
a97a59719eo
Ads1a1a1b
blueandpinkscake
Ads1a1a1a1a
Ads1a1a
JMH0788
Ads1a1a1a1
FacebookJandaMac01
Logowbackground  become a bliss list item2a2a1 item2a2a2