entertainingblogrecipes
KansasCityWeddingsMenu
The Bliss List
item3
The Blog
KC REAL WEDDINGS  |
Logowbackground
 become a bliss list
StudioDanMeiners
subscribe

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Photobooths | Picture Perfect Photobooths | Kansas City Photoboooths

Last week, I had a little fun in one of KC's premiere photobooths (and one of the newest members of The Bliss List) Picture Perfect Photobooths.  In this one, I hung my light blue pashmina as the background - I like the extra color it gives the photo.  Megan (owner of Picture Perfect) and I discussed the fun possibilities of adding a fun background to match the couple's wedding... more to come on that later!


I stopped by Natasha's Mulberry & Mott and picked up this amazingly huge s'mores cupcake piled with toasted meringue.  Natasha is now featuring her specialty cupcakes on Mondays & Tuesdays - as the public demanded!



Megan and I had some more fun with her wedding veil, an Animal Cracker Cookie (Natasha's - isn't it adorable?!), and a fabric covered "J" from Anthropology that hangs in my office.

Thanks to Picture Perfect Photobooths for letting me get crazy in your booth!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

item2a2a1
occasions
IMG4794
DSC2447
item2a2a2
ColorPaletteSophisticated
shawgibbs
Ads1a2b
blisslogostl
SIKCUnionStationRogers071205
Ads1a1a1
item2
Ads1a1a1a
a97a59719eo
Ads1a1a1b
blueandpinkscake
Ads1a1a1a1a
Ads1a1a
JMH0788
Ads1a1a1a1
FacebookJandaMac01
Logowbackground  become a bliss list item2a2a1 item2a2a2