entertainingblogrecipes
KansasCityWeddingsMenu
The Bliss List
item3
The Blog
KC REAL WEDDINGS  |
Logowbackground
 become a bliss list
StudioDanMeiners
subscribe

Monday, November 30, 2009

Gifts | Stella Dot Jewelry | Bridesmaids Gifts & My Christmas List : )


While at my sister's house for Thanksgiving, I was bragging about one of our new Bliss List Members, Stella & Dot... so, we went to the website and I decided to do a little Christmas Listing with my Mom and Sister in between turkey bastings. Here's what I came up with...

ABOVE : I love this smoky drop earring. I am typically only seen in really simple studs (diamonds or pearls), but I love these - I think they are so sophisticated. And to top it off - $38. They definitely look a lot more expensive than that!


My friend has these - they look real! Not kidding, when I saw them I thought they had been a gift for her wedding. At a whopping $39 they're quite a steal.


This is so delicate - I love the tiny feather!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

item2a2a1
occasions
IMG4794
DSC2447
item2a2a2
ColorPaletteSophisticated
shawgibbs
Ads1a2b
blisslogostl
SIKCUnionStationRogers071205
Ads1a1a1
item2
Ads1a1a1a
a97a59719eo
Ads1a1a1b
blueandpinkscake
Ads1a1a1a1a
Ads1a1a
JMH0788
Ads1a1a1a1
FacebookJandaMac01
Logowbackground  become a bliss list item2a2a1 item2a2a2