entertainingblogrecipes
KansasCityWeddingsMenu
The Bliss List
item3
The Blog
KC REAL WEDDINGS  |
Logowbackground
 become a bliss list
StudioDanMeiners
subscribe

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

DIY | Will you be my Bridesmaid Cards | from OnceWed

This DIY post is from OnceWed... read the original article here

"I love the idea of formally asking those  whom you would like to be in your bridal party. I sent out a cards for my own wedding so that inspired me to come up with a cute project to do the same. I adore the paper chain people that we all learned to make in grade school and this project uses that simple concept to introduce your bridesmaids to everyone. Cut out the shape of the dress you plan on using in the color you desire and personalize each person with some paper hair. To complete the set I created a little card asking “Will you be my bridesmaid?” and included the wedding details as well as how and where to order the dresses. To find instructions and more details about this diy wedding project, click “more” below…

Enjoy!"

Anna of Rifle Design



Images from OnceWed.com.

1 comment:

Lilah Paper said...

SO adorable!! I am loving this :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

item2a2a1
occasions
IMG4794
DSC2447
item2a2a2
ColorPaletteSophisticated
shawgibbs
Ads1a2b
blisslogostl
SIKCUnionStationRogers071205
Ads1a1a1
item2
Ads1a1a1a
a97a59719eo
Ads1a1a1b
blueandpinkscake
Ads1a1a1a1a
Ads1a1a
JMH0788
Ads1a1a1a1
FacebookJandaMac01
Logowbackground  become a bliss list item2a2a1 item2a2a2