entertainingblogrecipes
KansasCityWeddingsMenu
The Bliss List
item3
The Blog
KC REAL WEDDINGS  |
Logowbackground
 become a bliss list
StudioDanMeiners
subscribe

Monday, April 27, 2009

Wedding Moments by Adrienne Maples

Adrienne Maples, Bliss List Member, has created a new (fabulous!) blog, www.amaplesblog.com.  One of her first posts is called "Favorite Wedding Moments"... I love thinking of a wedding day as a collection of 'moments'.  The moment when your soon-to-be sees you at the end of the aisle, the moment your Dad takes his first step down the aisle, the moment your Mom stands proudly as you begin the processional, the moment your best friend/sister takes a deep breath before she begins her speech... I could go on and on!  The entire day is filled with special, special moments.  A great photographer documents (doesn't create!) those moments for you to treasure.  Take a peek at some of Adrienne's Favorite Wedding Moments on her new blog.   

Here are some of MY favorites of Adrienne's favorites...

"I sometimes find myself fascinated with a particular person at a wedding.  On this wedding day, I found myself watching this little flower girl.  She spent a good portion of the day by herself immersed in her own thoughts.  I could tell she took great pride in being dressed up & appointed the prized position of ‘flower girl.’  As the bride lined up to go meet her groom, this little girl took her position.  I felt like her tiny smile lit up the entire room!"   ...from amaplesblog.com 

"Above is a moment caught between two sisters, Alicia (the bride) & Audrey.   This is the fond smile of a proud older sister.  I caught so many wonderful moments at this wedding… I think I might have to go back & create a brand new post of only ‘Alicia’ moments!"  ...from amaplesblog.com 

1 comment:

Adrienne Maples said...

Thanks for sharing this with your readers Jenny!! I am thrilled that you are sharing my new blog with your brides :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

item2a2a1
occasions
IMG4794
DSC2447
item2a2a2
ColorPaletteSophisticated
shawgibbs
Ads1a2b
blisslogostl
SIKCUnionStationRogers071205
Ads1a1a1
item2
Ads1a1a1a
a97a59719eo
Ads1a1a1b
blueandpinkscake
Ads1a1a1a1a
Ads1a1a
JMH0788
Ads1a1a1a1
FacebookJandaMac01
Logowbackground  become a bliss list item2a2a1 item2a2a2