entertainingblogrecipes
KansasCityWeddingsMenu
The Bliss List
item3
The Blog
KC REAL WEDDINGS  |
Logowbackground
 become a bliss list
StudioDanMeiners
subscribe

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tables That Bloom, Part I

I'm participating in a fundraiser for the Delta Gamma (my sorority) Kansas City alumni organization called Tables that Bloom.  I'm sponsoring/decorating 2 tables - 1 for occasionskc.com and 1 for The Bliss List.  

The occasions kc table will be Easter themed!  So... today, I dyed 10 dozen eggs.  Yow-zah!  Stay tuned for photos of the tables - I plan to fill my apothecary jar collection full of eggs.  Natasha and Vicki from Natasha's Mulberry & Mott are going to provide Easter Egg and Chick sugar cookies for each place setting.  

BELOW: Egg Boiling station ready to go...  Mr. Darcy is getting in on the action.

BELOW : 1/4 of the eggs ready for dying.  I mixed 70% blue dye, 20% green dye, and 10% red dye to get the perfect "Bliss List Blue" - mixing all of the colors mutes the blue slightly for a more natural looking color.  

 
BELOW : Done!  The rooster salt & pepper shakers approve.  



1 comment:

Jane said...

your eggs turned out great! can't wait to see those cookies .....

jane/simple-pretty.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

item2a2a1
occasions
IMG4794
DSC2447
item2a2a2
ColorPaletteSophisticated
shawgibbs
Ads1a2b
blisslogostl
SIKCUnionStationRogers071205
Ads1a1a1
item2
Ads1a1a1a
a97a59719eo
Ads1a1a1b
blueandpinkscake
Ads1a1a1a1a
Ads1a1a
JMH0788
Ads1a1a1a1
FacebookJandaMac01
Logowbackground  become a bliss list item2a2a1 item2a2a2