entertainingblogrecipes
KansasCityWeddingsMenu
The Bliss List
item3
The Blog
KC REAL WEDDINGS  |
Logowbackground
 become a bliss list
StudioDanMeiners
subscribe

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wedding Moving Sale

I am moving out of my little brick house in Fairway to another charming house in Fairway - just down the street!  In an effort to make the move a little easier, I'm sellin' my stuff : )   Over the years, I've collected a ton (well, at least a basement and garage full) of wedding & party supplies...

*350 gold chargers
*glass hurricanes (25 of all shapes & sizes)
*vintage china collections
*fun craft materials
*floral supplies
*baby shower decor
*candles
*votive holders
*flatware
*linen napkins
*shelving
*wrapping paper
*ribbons, ribbons & ribbons galore
*paper, paper & paper galore (paper-source)
*wedding books & magazines
*washer & dryer ($100)

Email me at jenny@blisslistkc.com to get my address if you'd like to come to the sale... Dates of the sale, TBD!  Stay posted for photos!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

item2a2a1
occasions
IMG4794
DSC2447
item2a2a2
ColorPaletteSophisticated
shawgibbs
Ads1a2b
blisslogostl
SIKCUnionStationRogers071205
Ads1a1a1
item2
Ads1a1a1a
a97a59719eo
Ads1a1a1b
blueandpinkscake
Ads1a1a1a1a
Ads1a1a
JMH0788
Ads1a1a1a1
FacebookJandaMac01
Logowbackground  become a bliss list item2a2a1 item2a2a2