entertainingblogrecipes
KansasCityWeddingsMenu
The Bliss List
item3
The Blog
KC REAL WEDDINGS  |
Logowbackground
 become a bliss list
StudioDanMeiners
subscribe

Friday, February 6, 2009

Aisle Adornment


Lately, I've been thinking a little more about ceremonies...  This is a phrase that I hear brides say : "We'd rather spend money at the reception and not worry about the ceremony."  Hum, well, I really think it is important to adorn the aisle of your ceremony... it is, after all, the reason for the celebration... right?!  The wedding ceremony is the reason all of your friends and family have gather to witness you and your loved one exchange vows.  The party (reception) is a result of the ceremony... Therefore, doesn't it make sense to make the actual ceremony a priority?  Yes!  Below, I've gathered some excellent examples from some of my Bliss List members!

Above : Beco Flowers created this amazing outdoor ceremony.  I really like those white boxes the urns are sitting on... very colonial. 

Above : Studio Dan Meiners drapped the Country Club Christian Church in orchids, candles and hydrangea... it was stunning.   (photo by Isaac Alongi)
Above : Beco Flowers created these adorable wreaths and ribbons.  (photo by Wirken Photography)
Above : Studio Dan Meiners created this intimate alter at the Intercontinental.  (photo by Adrienne Maples)



2 comments:

Amber said...

Hi there! I am a new visitor to your blog, and obsessed with all things wedding. I followed a link to this site from my photographer's blog (wirken), and was eagerly absorbing all your posts...and viola! I am the bride in the photo for Beco flowers with the aisle wreaths! They did SUCH an amazing job! I have a storied KC wedding vendor history: over the past 5 years, I have worked as a florist at Studio Dan Meiners, as a bridal consultant at Nolte's Bridal, then worked at Beco flowers as a florist! I got married this past April and have nothing but GREAT things to say about all of the vendors you have as participants in your Bliss List. (Natasha's Mulberry and Mott created my cake, too!) Beautiful site and keep up the great work!
Amber Hirschberg

Amber said...

Hello! I am a new visitor to your site and blog, I followed a link here from my photographer's blog (Wirken). I am obsessed with all things weddings, and over the past 5 years I have been a part of the teams of several of your Bliss List members. I have been a florist at Studio Dan Meiners, a bridal consultant at Nolte's Bridal, and a florist at Beco Flowers. I am proud to have been a part of their exceptional creative services! I was scrolling through your blog and was excited to see my wedding was featured in your "Aisle Adornment" segment, I am the bride with the mini flower wreaths from Beco! I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about your vendors on the Bliss List, keep up the great work!
Amber

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

item2a2a1
occasions
IMG4794
DSC2447
item2a2a2
ColorPaletteSophisticated
shawgibbs
Ads1a2b
blisslogostl
SIKCUnionStationRogers071205
Ads1a1a1
item2
Ads1a1a1a
a97a59719eo
Ads1a1a1b
blueandpinkscake
Ads1a1a1a1a
Ads1a1a
JMH0788
Ads1a1a1a1
FacebookJandaMac01
Logowbackground  become a bliss list item2a2a1 item2a2a2